- LAGCOE is searching for an intern to start immediately and assist staff with marketing efforts, designing of graphics and scheduling of social media posts. He or she will also assist with event planning and execution, general office and organizational duties.
- Salary: Stipend, dependent on performance.
- Hours: 10 - 20 per week.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college pursuing bachelor’s degree - Business, Communications, Public Relations preferred, but all majors encouraged to apply.
- Must have problem solving, organizational, decision making, interpersonal and good communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and tolerates stress.
- Must have a consistent presence at work.
If you need assistance, please contact Fumy Rita.