Posted on: January 24, 2023
If you want to use your organizational and leadership skills in a role that truly benefits the lives of individuals and your community as a whole, we want you to become our programs coordinator. You will have the chance to develop and oversee LAGCOE's Little Energizers, the Future Energy Professionals Program, the Energy Leadership Program, the Mentorship Program and other new programs. You will also provide active support for daily activities and operations. Here at LAGCOE, we are passionate about providing programs and services that benefit our community, and we want a programs coordinator who will work with other local organizations as well as our Professionals of LAGCOE to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. If you are ready make a positive impact in the world, join us, we look forward to bringing you on board.
LAGCOE’s Programs Coordinator, develops and implements high-quality programs conducted by LAGCOE. The Program Coordinator oversees daily operations of all programs, including recruiting of volunteers, managing volunteers, planning and tracking budgetary items, and evaluating activities for positive outcomes and legal compliance.
- Assist with planning and coordination of programs and their activities
- Monitor implementation of program policies and practices
- Work to keep programs on schedule, within stated budgets and functioning smoothly
- Support program growth and development as necessary
- Coordinate program communications
- Manage staff work assignments, workloads and work schedules
- Administer or oversee fund raising operations for programs as well as community outreach
- Oversee the program budget, including tracking billing, payments and other financial transactions
- Coordinate interactions/relationships between staff, clients, administrators and all other program stakeholders
- Schedule and organize program-related meetings and events
- Oversee the use of technology for program operations, such as video conferencing technology, presentation software and other communications technologies, for instance
- Create and maintain program records, reports, presentations and proposals
- Facilitate positive relations between the program team, the public, the media. other committees within the organization, and all other involved parties.
- Manage marketing and communications (media relations, social media)
- High school diploma or GED; at least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and adherence to deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively with managers, employees, and customers
- Self-motivated and able to work independently when necessary