Posted on: January 24, 2023
LAGCOE is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Salary: Hourly rate, or stipend, dependent on performance and department requirements.
- Hours: 10 - 20 per week.
Work assigned to this position includes, but is not limited to, designing graphics and scheduling of social media posts. Planning of events and general office duties.
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of website.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- Currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro) and social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social) a plus